Cell Phone - How to stop unwanted calls.
- See What built-in features your phone has.
- See What call blocking services your carrier offers.
- Download a call-blocking app.
- Some apps will access your contacts.
- Calls might be stopped, be silent or go to voicemail.
Home Phone - How to stop unwanted calls
- See what call-blocking and call-labeling services your carrier offers
- Is your carrier an internet or VoIP provider? Look into internet-based call-blocking and call-labeling services
- Have a traditional landline that doesn’t use the internet? Install a call-blocking and call-labeling device. (Not sure? Ask your carrier.)
- Some services are free, but others charge a monthly fee.
- With blocking services, calls might be stopped, ring silently, or go straight to voicemail.
Sample Scam calls
ROBOCALL RECORDINGS ABOUT THE CORONAVIRUS